Gaylord Engineered Hardwood Flooring is designed for use over concrete, radiant floor heating and below-grade applications. Engineered hardwood flooring features a 3/16″ wear layer and 11-ply construction for a total board thickness of 3/4″.
Samples, Quotes and Consultations
Order samples of our flooring, request a quote or simply book a consultation with our showroom staff.
Engineered Hardwood Flooring Features:
- Lengths available up to 12 feet (N/A in exotic species)
- 3/16” wear layer
- Special order available up to 10”
- 3/4” total board thickness so it meets flush with stair nosing’s, tile, etc.
- 11-ply construction
- 5x more stable than solid hardwood
- Nailed, stapled, floated, or glued
- Can be installed over concrete and/or radiant heat
- Can be used in condominiums
Engineered Hardwood Flooring Species:
- Santos Mahogany
- Red Oak
- White Oak
- Rift Oak
- Quarter sawn Oak